Skip to content
- , & . Age, morbidity, or something else? A residual approach using microdata to measure the impact of technological progress on health care expenditure. Health Economics, (2022) 1– 18.
- Tapager I, Olsen K.R., Vrangbaek K. Exploring equity in accessing diabetes management treatment: A healthcare gap analysis. Soc Sci Med. Jan 2022;292:114550
- Olsen, K.R. & M., Laudicella. Health care inequality in free access Health Systems: the impact of non-pecuniary incentives on diabetes patients in Danish General Practices. Soc Sci & Med 2019;230:174-183.
- Olsen K.R. Patient complexity and GPs’ income under mixed remuneration. Health Econ. 2012, Jun; 21 (6): 619–756
- Laudicella M., Olsen K.R., Street A. Examing cost variation across hospital departments-a two-stage multi-level approach using patient-level data. Soc Sci Med. 2010 Nov; 71 (10): 1872-81.
- Olsen K.R., Street A. The analysis of efficiency among a small number of organisations: how inferences can be improved by exploiting patient-level data. Health Econ. 2008 Jun;17(6):671-81.
- Olsen, K.R., Kongstad, LP & Mellace, G. 2019. How are you doing? The benefits of informing health care providers on the performance of their patients. HEDG Working paper 25/16 University of York
- Olsen K.R.; Gyrd-Hansen, D.; Sørensen, T. Højmark ; T. Kristensen; P. Vedsted; A. Street. Organisational determinants of production and efficiency in general practice: a population-based study. Eur J of Health Econ. Volume 14, Issue 2, pp 267–276 2013