Skip to content
- Olsen, K.R. & M., Laudicella. Health care inequality in free access Health Systems: the impact of non-pecuniary incentives on diabetes patients in Danish General Practices. Soc Sci & Med https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2019.03.005
- Olsen K.R. Patient complexity and GPs’ income under mixed remuneration. Health Econ. 2012, Jun; 21 (6): 619–756
- Laudicella M., Olsen K.R., Street A. Examing cost variation across hospital departments-a two-stage multi-level approach using patient-level data. Soc Sci Med. 2010 Nov; 71 (10): 1872-81.
- Olsen K.R., Street A. The analysis of efficiency among a small number of organisations: how inferences can be improved by exploiting patient-level data. Health Econ. 2008 Jun;17(6):671-81.
- Oxholm, AS.; di Guidda, S., Gyrd-hansen, D.; Olsen, K.R. Taking Care of High-Need Patients in Capitation-Based Payment Schemes – An experimental investigation into the importance of market conditions. Forthcoming in Applied Economics
- Olsen, R., AS Oxholm, LP Kongstad, T Kristensen, M Kousgaard Andersen, RdePont Christensen, J Lykkegaard, H Riisgaard, M Hestbech, A Møller, T Thorsen, S Reventlow, KM Pedersen, J Søndergaard 2017. The FOKUS and FORDYB trial – designing a randomised controlled trial for an experiment with new remuneration schemes in general practice. COHERE Report 2017.
- Olsen, K.R., Kongstad, LP & Mellace, G. 2019. How are you doing? The benefits of informing health care providers on the performance of their patients. Submitted for review. Earlier version published as HEDG Working paper 25/16 University of York
- Olsen K.R.; Gyrd-Hansen, D.; Sørensen, T. Højmark ; T. Kristensen; P. Vedsted; A. Street. Organisational determinants of production and efficiency in general practice: a population-based study. Eur J of Health Econ. Volume 14, Issue 2, pp 267–276 2013
- Olsen, K.R., Gyrd-Hansen, D., Hartung-Hansen, S., Bøgh, A. GPs as citizens agents – prescription behaviour and altruism. Eur J Health Econ 2009 (10) 4; 399-407